South East Laboratories Ltd., provides the Healthcare sector a full range of typical water analytical tests for buildings, cooling towers, closed water systems and water purification units.
As well as these we offer specific analytical water sample testing for clinical environments covered by HTM 2030 for the validation, periodic testing, operation and maintenance of washer-disinfectors.
- Legionella testing for potable water.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa analysis for purification systems
- Environmental Mycobacterium spp analysis for endoscopy
- Test soils for cleaning efficiency of Washer-Disinfectors
- Surrogate tubing for endoscopes washing efficiency
- Surrogate tubing for Drying cabinet for drying efficiency
- Bacteria - Total TVC
- Mycobacteria spp.
High standards of air quality play a leading role in creating safe, hygienic environments within healthcare facilities such as clinics, hospitals and surgeries. Airborne bacteria and pollutants can have effects on health especially where elderly people, or the very young, are vulnerable to illness and infection.
South East Laboratories can provide specialist air sample testing and support and advice to hospitals, care homes and surgeries and other medical, dental and vetinary facilities. Our experienced analytical process provides fast, cost-effective and efficient testing and results, leading to better compliance and safer healthcare environments.
South East Laboratories
We offer a full range of high quality analytical services for Potable water, Process water, Surface water and Recreational water. For more information and to order testing with us ....Mail:
Get in touch
- full details of pricing and procedures - see your test results online.
Or call: 01322 554466