South East Laboratories Ltd., offers a comprehensive range of Chemical services tailored to meet your specific requirements combined with the ability to provide expert support and technical guidance to all our customers.
Our team of experienced chemists is committed to providing both accurate and precise information with a focus on a fast turnaround of results with a level of accuracy and quality our customers demand that can either be sent in electronic format or by accessing your own account in the secure online portal.
All methods and procedures carried out by South East Laboratories are continuously updated to ensure full compliance with the current UK and European legislation.
- pH, conductivity,
- Iron and Copper & other metals.
- Inorganic Chemistry Analysis (Nitrite, Chloride, Alkalinity...).
- Inhibitor Testing.
- Physical Chemistry Analysis (Turbidity, colour, appearance, heavy solids).
- Gravimetric tests (Suspended solids, TDS...).
- Regulatory and BSRIA analysis.
- Biological and Chemical Oxygen Demand (BOD; COD).
Our water and air testing facilities can be used to meet individual and complex testing needs and we will design bespoke testing profiles and sets, to mesh with any individual routines and requirements.
Please call or email us to go through your scenario and we can design testing sets and routines to your exact requirements.
South East Laboratories
We offer a full range of high quality analytical services for Potable water, Process water, Surface water and Recreational water.
For more information and to order testing with us ....Mail:
Get in touch
- full details of pricing and procedures - see your test results online.
Or call: 01322 554466